This is an archive of past news articles.
- City of Houston Water Disinfectant Levels Low 2017 - The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) sets water quality standards for public drinking water. Samples taken in the City of Houston (COH) Main Public Water System (TX1010013) during October, November and December 2017 were below the TCEQ required minimum standards for chlorine disinfectant residual levels in more than 5 percent of the samples taken (continue reading)
- 2016 Consumer Confidence Report - The 2016 Consumer Confidence Report is now available. It can be viewed under the Reports tab of the main menu. El Informe de Confianza del Consumidor de 2016 ya está disponible. Se puede ver en la pestaña Informes del menú principal. Para más información sobre su calidad del agua, por favor llame al 713-465-8318.
- 2016-2018 Sanitary Sewer Rehab Streets - Click on the link to view affected streets and sewer lines. Index of 2016-2018 Streets UPDATED Jan 2018
- 2015 Consumer Confidence Report - The Consumer Confidence Report for 2015 is now available to review. Navigate to Reports to view.
- Special Notice Concerning TTHM & HAA5 Testing – UPDATE - The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) has notified the Memorial Villages Water Authority, TX 1010148, that the drinking water being supplied to customers had exceed the Maximum Contaminant Level (MCL) for total trihalomethanes (TTHM). The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (U.S.EPA) has established the MCL for total trihalomethanes to be 0.080 milligrams per liter (mg/L) (continue reading)
- 2014 Consumer Confidence Report - The United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) requires most drinking water suppliers in the country to provide a water quality report to their customers. This annual report concerns the quality of water provided by Memorial Villages Water Authority to the residents of Hedwig , Hunters Creek and Piney Point Villages. View the Consumer Confidence Report (continue reading)
- Notice to Purchaser Form Updated (October 2015) - We have updated the Notice to Purchaser Form given to prospective purchasers of property within the Authority's jurisdiction prior to execution of a binding contract of sale and purchase. It should be executed by the seller and purchaser and attached as a separate portion of a purchase contract. The new form can be found here.